HOW TO APPLY
2. Physical submission of Form
Physical forms can be submitted at
1. Any of the 25 Traffic Guards located across the city - List attached or
2. The Calcutta Police Athletic Club, Maidan Tent
Along with the requisite Application fees
Registration opens on To be announced soon.
Registration closes on To be announced soon.
Collection of Bibs To be announced soon.
Race Reporting Time To be announced soon.
Race Starting Time To be announced soon.
ENTRY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in the application form prior to submitting your application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the Entry rules and guideline given herein.
- To apply online, visit the official website of Kolkata Police SDSL Half Marathon www.kpsdslmarathon.org or visit the website of Kolkata Traffic Police www.kolkatatrafficpolice.gov.in.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person. Multiple applications will be rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes given in this form. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
- Groups can register in bulk and can apply through another Group Entry Registration form available online in the website.
- All confirmed participants for all the categories need to come personally to the Calcutta Police Athletic Club, Maidan Tent from <Date to be announced soon> to collect his/her running number bib. Those who make Group registration may send one of their representative along with valid ID proofs of participants to collect running number bib.
- Where any discrepancy is found in the application and documents submitted, the same will not be accepted.
- Post 05 working days of registrations closure, individual applicant is required to go online here and check his/her application status.
ENTRIES NOT ACCEPTED
Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will be refunded on or before <Date to be announced soon>. Refund queries will not be entertained post <Date to be announced soon>.
1. Confirmed participants of 21K/10K who are unable to participate on race day due to unavoidable circumstances like injury or illness, will now be able to surrender their bibs to Kolkata Police. The application fees paid will be refunded
2. Confirmed participant can only surrender his/her bib with effect from <Date to be announced soon> to <Date to be announced soon> by filling the bib surrender request form online on our event website here.
3. Requests for cancellation/bib surrender and thereby, refund will not be entertained post <Date to be announced soon>.
4. Application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from Calcutta Police Athletic Club.
5. Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants for all the categories – whether applied as an individual or through a group – need to come personally to the Calcutta Police Athletic Club, Maidan Tent from <Date to be announced soon> to <Date to be announced soon> to collect his/her running number bib between 11 am to 7 pm.
- No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses nor distributed on race day.
- It is mandatory for a 21K/10K participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Calcutta Police Athletic Club, Maidan Tent. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE 21K/10K Run participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her
i. The website confirmation downloaded from application status
ii. Photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
6. Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld / disqualified and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the runner.
7. All participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race. Kolkata Police reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation
Only available for 21K and 10K categories.
|Age group||Age group||Age group||Age group|
|21K||18 yrs to 30 yrs||31 yrs to 45 yrs||46 yrs to 60 yrs||Above 60 years|
|10K||15 yrs to 40 yrs||31 yrs to 45 yrs||46 yrs to 60 yrs||Above 60 years|
|5K Fun Run||12 yrs to 30 yrs||31 yrs to 45 yrs||46 yrs to 60 yrs||Above 60 years|
ARE YOU FIT TO PARTICIPATE?
Please review the following questions before submitting your application form.
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
2. Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
7. Are you pregnant?
8. Are you diabetic?
9. Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above, then please consult your physician before applying to participate. It is unfair to you and your family to risk serious illness and become a medical emergency on race day.
THE APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE KOLKATA TRAFFIC POLICE SDSL HALF MARATHON 2019. SUCH ENTRY FEE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN PART OR FULL AS AN AMOUNT PAYABLE FOR ANY OFFERS/PROMOTIONS/DISCOUNTS/GOODIES/TEE THAT MAY BE OFFERED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY ANY EVENT SPONSOR/PARTNER OR A THIRD PARTY BY VIRTUE OF YOUR APPLICATION/PARTICIPATION FOR/IN EVENT.
- Cash (only Indian Rupee Currency will be accepted)
- All Registered Participants to get T-Shirts.
- All Registered Participants to get RFID Tags.
- All Registered Participants to get QR Coded Bibs.
- All Finishers to get FINISHERS MEDAL.
- No prize money or Digital certificate for Fun 5K category.
- When do registrations for each of the categories commence?
To be announced soon.
- What is the last date to submit entries for each of the categories?
To be announced soon.
- Can I register on the day of the event?
- What is the minimum age eligibility for applying in Fun 5K category?
- Is there any upper age limit for each race?
- Which payment mode will be accepted for online registration?
Payment gateway on the website
- How will my entry acceptance be intimated to me?
Post 05 working days of registrations closure, individual applicant is required to go online here and check his/her application status.
In case of group entries, the point of contact of the group will be receiving email confirmation for confirmed participants of the group
- Can I apply for more than one race category?
- Can I register for my friend?
- Can I run with somebody else’s running BIB on race day?
- What will happen once I submit my 05K Run application under confirmation preference criteria?
Your application for the 05K will be confirmed based on the preference criteria mentioned here. Please note, confirmation is subject to –
• Verification of documents, where applicable, submitted by you
• Verification of your application’s eligibility under each criterion
• Availability of running spaces
• Entry Rules and Guidelines
- Can I and my group of friends/colleagues submit our applications together as a group?
- Can a representative submit applications on behalf individuals?
Yes, however, a representative can submit individual applications for not more than 5 applicants.
- Is attaching passport sized photograph with the application form/online application form compulsory?
Yes, it has to be provided with each application form at the time of submission of application. Online applicants need to attach their photograph whilst submitting application; the photograph size should not exceed 500KB and should be in .jpeg/.gif/.png format.
- Is attaching a Govt. issued photo ID proof with my application (including online) compulsory?
Yes, it has to be provided with each application form at the time of submission of application. Online applicants need to attach their Govt. issued photo ID proof whilst submitting application; the photograph size should not exceed 500KB and should be in .jpeg/.gif/.png format. Govt. issued photo ID proof will include documents like Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar card, etc.
- On what grounds can my entry be rejected or declared invalid?
Your entry can be rejected on any of the grounds listed below. A regret email will be sent to the email id mentioned in the form spelling out the reason for not accepting your entry.
• Incomplete form submitted
• Waiver not signed
• Applicant is underage for the race chosen
• Mutilated form/cheque/demand draft/currency notes submitted
• More than one entry form received from the same applicant
• Short receipt or non-receipt of entry fee
• Local Kolkata cheque not submitted
• Required documents not attached/submitted
• Cheque or demand draft submitted not cleared by the Bank
• Running places are full
• Any other reason
- Will I get a refund of my entry fees on my entry not having been accepted?
Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will be refunded on or before . Refund queries will not be entertained post .